Add: LEDventure Buliding,Lebao Industrial Park,Fengxin RD,Guangming New District,Shenzhen,China.
E-mail: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
P5 SMD Indoor Perimeter Led Banner Display
1.Main Features And Functions
It is using Slim aluminum perimeter cabinets for indoor basketball arena, that defends the valiant players of the basketball court，and uninterrupted playback ads protect the interests of advertisers to ensure the maximized benefits.this is the handsome cavalier, "delicate face, handsome appearance, simple and generous"!
1.1 High Quality LED
Top quality LED with full Epistar chip SMD3528 top level with 5 years warranty.
1.2 Minimalist design, ultra-thin and light weight
Make installation quickly, greatly improve the operational convenience, saving labor cost compared with the traditional.
1.3 Rubber ON TOP
The top protection with rubber is committee requires for sports led screen.
1.4 Cupper Legs Both Back And Front
The cupper legs is adjustable with different angle for different requirement from different game and also support in front which prevent the perimeter system fall down with 90 degree standing.
1.5 Steady Performances, EMC Certificated
Totally meet FIBA stadium standard requirements TUV-EMC certificated, widely used in Basketball Leagues in Europe.
1.6 Versatility, first option for advertising
First option for advertising,perimeter banner system and indoor cube for match.
1.7.Fast Lock For Both Side Installation
Fast lock helps the connection more tightly and no gap between cabinet and also prevent the cabinet fall down during installation and events.
1.8 High Brightness With Energy Saving Solution
Energy saving solution with high brightness Epistar chip, saving electricity and less costing using the system during events and sports.
2. Main Technical Specifications
H: 120°; V: 120°
W960mm x H960mm x D100mm
-20℃ - +50℃/ 10-90％RH
-40℃ - +60℃/ 10-90％RH
Pixels per panel
40000 pixels / m 2
Recommended viewing distance
65536 levels per color
256 levels of each color(manually),8 levels of each color(automatically)
Video frame rate
Input power frequency
Input power <max>
Input power <typical>
R:620-625nm G:525-529nm B:472-478nm
RF,S-VIDEO,RGBHV,YUV,YC & COMPOSITION, etc
Sport stadium perimeter led screen is a series which use for sport stadium for Brand marketing during sport events, such as World cup etc. the advertising is simple with companies LOGOS, such as NIKE, COCACALA,SONY etc, this series led screen require very strictly in led screen cabinet design, soft mask to protect led ,also security glue, our sport stadium led screen is specific designly with standing legs, viewing adjustable parts, both available standing and angle-standing for target audiences.
4.Packages and Shipping
5. Our Services
1. Various dimensions available for ur different needs.
2. We provide OEM and ODM services. We can customize the size, shape, thickness, printing of the packaging upon request.
3. making samples for approval
4. for your any inquiries or recommends we will try our best to give you our reply within 24hours.
5.Local service points for local supports,technical supports and repairing etc.
6. Company Information
LEDventure’s products widely used in outdoor advertising, cultural and recreational activity, stadium, stage background rental, With its full color LED displays advantages. From the raw material test to manufacturing, assembly and aging test, we carrie out every step one by one strictly according international quality control system ISO9001:2008 to guarantee the quality. MRLED ‘s products are approved by CCC, FCC,CE, RoHs, ETL, and IP67.
LEDventure guarantees all its products for 24 months and provides lifelong maintenance with free labor and service only charging raw materials with reasonable price. we provides an excellent after-sale service, which contains free technical training, free CAD drawings for steel structure producing and cables tracing, free installation DVD for more convenience and free lifelong consultation, and will inspect periodically products that have been sold to customers. One call or one E-mail from you, LEDventure people will be get in touch and provide you quick and professional service.
Important Knowledge of LED Display
1. What's the control system?
synchronization control system and asynchronous control system.
2. Whats your payment term? How long it takes to delivery?
We accept T/T and L/C, bank transfer,paypal etc. At least 30% deposit in advance, and the rest 70% before delivery.
3 Can it play HD video?
Yes, it can realize HD video function with controlling system.
4. What details need to be provided to get a quotation?
The buyer needs to provide pixel pitch, usage, dimension of screen and as more details as possible.
5. Can the LED table lamp be with eye-protection?
8. Qualification Certificates