1) When moving the monitor, unplug the power cable and signal cable. When plugging or unplugging the power cable and signal cable, turn off the power.
2) When adjusting the function knob on the display panel, be sure to work slowly and steadily. Do not turn hard to prevent damage to the knob.
3) The indicator should be plugged into a fused outlet, preferably with an uninterruptible power supply.
4) Put debris on the display.
5) If the display content of the monitor does not change for a long time, it is best to use a screen saver.
6) The screen suddenly shows no line may be too low line frequency, high power supply voltage display high voltage protection will occur, must immediately shut down, wait a few minutes after the voltage is stable and then boot, to work again.