Add: LEDventure Buliding,Lebao Industrial Park,Fengxin RD,Guangming New District,Shenzhen,China.
E-mail: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
1, to prevent the screen burned out of the CRT monitor can burn out because of long-term work, for the LCD so it must be noted that if not in use, be sure to turn off the display, or reduce the display's display brightness, or a long time, It will cause internal burnout or aging. Once this damage occurs it is permanent and cannot be recovered. In addition, if a fixed content is continuously displayed for a long period of time, it may cause some LCD pixels to overheat, resulting in internal burnout.
2. Pay attention to maintain the humidity The general humidity is kept between 30% and 80%. The monitor can work normally. However, once the indoor humidity is higher than 80%, condensation will occur inside the monitor. The internal power transformers and other coils are also prone to leakage after they are wet, and may even cause short-circuits in the connection. The high-voltage parts of the display are prone to discharge; the internal components are prone to rust and corrosion, and in severe cases the circuit A short circuit occurs in the board. Therefore, LCD monitors must be protected against moisture. Monitors that are not used for a long period of time can be periodically powered on for a period of time, allowing the heat generated during the operation of the monitor to drive off the moisture inside the monitor.
Also, don't let anything that has moisture properties enter the LCD. Fog was found. Wipe it gently with a soft cloth before turning the power on. If moisture has entered the LCD, the LCD must be placed in a warm place in order to evaporate moisture and organics. Applying electricity to a humidity-containing LCD can cause corrosion of the liquid crystal electrode and cause permanent damage.
3. Clean the display surface properly If you find that the display surface is stained, gently wipe it off with a soft cloth moistened with a little water. Do not spill water directly on the display surface. Water entering the LCD will cause the screen to be stained. Short circuit.