Categories
Contact Us

Add: LEDventure Buliding,Lebao Industrial Park,Fengxin RD,Guangming New District,Shenzhen,China.
Tel/Fax:+86-755-23353959
E-mail: sales@ledventure.cn , info@ledventure.cn

Google+/Facebook/Twitter/Linkedin/Youtube/Skype: LEDventure

Front Service LED Screen

P5 SMD Indoor Front Service LED Display

P5 SMD Indoor Front Service LED Display 1.Main Features And Functions It is using aluminum front service, no need to stay space for maintaining, no need to do flexible structure, more advantages than indoor back service fixed installation with better flatness, no gap which is best for high......
Chat Now

P5 SMD Indoor Front Service LED Display

1.Main Features And Functions

It is using aluminum front service, no need to stay space for maintaining, no need to do flexible structure, more advantages than indoor back service fixed installation with better flatness, no gap which is best for high resolution led screen, mostly we used for indoor shop and basketball arean or big shopping mall as well.

image002.jpgimage004.jpg

2. Main Technical Specifications

PARAMETERS

DESCRIPTION

Brightness

≥1800 Nits

Viewing angle

H: 120°; V: 120°

Panel weight

4 kg

Panel size

W960mm x H960mm x D100mm

Panel material

Aluminum

Ingress protection

Front/Rear: IP40/IP21

Operating Temperature/Humidity

-20℃ - +50℃/ 10-90%RH

Storage Temperature/Humidity

-40℃ - +60℃/ 10-90%RH

Pixel configuration

1R1G1B

Pixel Pitch

5mm

Pixels per panel

192x192Dots

Physical density

40000 pixels / m 2

Recommended viewing distance

5M

Color

4.4 trillion

Gray scale

65536 levels per color

Brightness control

256 levels of each color(manually),8 levels of each color(automatically)

Contrast ratio

1000:1

Processing depth

16bits

Video frame rate

1920Hz

Input voltage

110-220VAC+-10%

Input power frequency

50-60Hz

Input power <max>

250watts

Input power <typical>

100watts

Life Time

≥100,000 Hours

LED Wavelength

R:620-625nm G:525-529nm B:472-478nm

Driving Method

1/16 scan

LED Encapsulation

SMD3528

Input signal

RF,S-VIDEO,RGBHV,YUV,YC & COMPOSITION, etc

Certifications

CCC,CE,FCC,ETL,IP65,EMC

3. Application

Ultra thin front service aluminum material led screen for indoor advertising, it is light weight, easy installation, it is a very cost effective solution product, and the size is customized according to customers to replace traditional products, it is good and popular for indoor adversing, also good for rental events business, both profits access.

image006.jpg image008.jpgimage012.jpg image010.jpg

4.Product Details

image014.jpgimage016.jpgimage018.gif

5. Our Services

image020.gif

1. 100% quality guaranteed,1 piece bad quality,we replace for 2.

2. 100% wholesaler competitive price.

3. 100% before and after service,customize model is provided.

4. Local service points for local supports,technical supports and repairing etc.

6. FAQ

Important Knowledge of LED Display

1. What's the control system?

Synchronization control system and asynchronous control system.

2. What’s your payment term? How long it takes to delivery?

We accept T/T and L/C, bank transfer, paypal etc. At least 40% deposit in advance, and the rest 60% before delivery.

3 Can it play HD video?

Yes, it can realize HD video function with controlling system.

4. What details need to be provided to get a quotation?

The buyer needs to provide pixel pitch, usage, dimension of screen and as more details as possible.

5. Can the LED table lamp be with eye-protection?

Yes.

Hot Tags: P5 SMD indoor front service LED display, China, suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, customized, pricelist, made in China
Related Products